50 Fireworks Tutorials for Designers
Although Fireworks doesn’t get as much attention as Photoshop, for web designers it can be as good or a better tool for many tasks as compared to Photoshop. One of the challenges of working with Fireworks is that most of us simply feel more comfortable in Photoshop because of having more experience with it. In the absence of experience, quality tutorials can become a very valuable resource to help with the learning curve.
In this post we’ll link to 50 tutorials that will help designers to learn more about Fireworks and what can be accomplished with it.
For more tutorials and resources please see:
- 40 Tutorials for Working with Shapes in Illustrator
- 30 Illustrator Text Effect Tutorials
- Learn Adobe Illustrator
- 45 Amazing and Free Photoshop Actions
- Ultimate Collection of Free Photoshop Styles
- Ultimate Round Up of Free Photoshop Patterns
Save on hosting with our favorite host, Eleven2. Enter the promo code “vandelay” to save:
- 20% off each month for the first 12 months on shared hosting.
- 30% off your first month on a cloud hosting account.